Volume 9, No. 1 April 2006
The newest issue of Strategic Assessment is now available online.
The lead article, "Hamas's Victory and Israel's Dilemma," by Mark Heller, describes the dilemma that Israel confronts in the wake of the Hamas electoral victory.
Also in this issue:
· Hamas: The Agony of Victory, by Shaul Mishal
· Fatah's Electoral Defeat: The End of Inertia, by Anat Kurz
· "The Pentagon's Revenge" or Strategic Transformation: The Bush Administration's New Security Strategy, by Chuck Freilich
· The United States and the Iranian Nuclear Challenge: Inadequate Alternatives, Problematic Choices, by Udi Evental
· From the Uranium Mines to Nuclear Weapons, prepared by Ephraim Asculai
· Iran's Strategic Missiles, by Yiftah Shapir
· What if the United States Fails in Iraq, by Roni Bart
· The Military Battle against Terrorism: Direct Contact vs. Standoff, by Gabriel Siboni
I hope you find this issue of interest.
It can be accessed at
Director of Publications
The newest issue of Strategic Assessment
Moshe Grundman jcss2@POST.TAU.AC.IL
Wednesday, April 12, 2006